K&D Factory Service has been providing factory authorized kitchen equipment parts and service to the businesses of Norristown, PA and the surrounding areas since 1945!
Read our reviews and find out why your colleagues call us when they need OEM parts and equipment or refrigeration repair services in Norristown, PA.
Yes, they do. It is critical that you read through your owner's manual to determine when it is a good time to get a check-up. Most appliances require a check-up every 1 to 2 years, but this varies by brand. The following is a list of things to look out for when deciding whether or not it is time for maintenance.
- The color of your gas stove's flame can tell you if something is wrong with it. Blue indicates that everything is in order, whereas red or yellow indicates that maintenance is required.
- If you smell gas or a strong chemical odor, it's time to call for maintenance. This is extremely dangerous and you must avoid doing anything that can cause a flame until a professional deems it safe.
- If you notice that one or more burners aren't working as well as they should and have fewer flames than usual, this could be a sign that you need maintenance, but it could also be buildup within the burner, in which case a good scrub and clean is all that's required.
K&D Factory Service provides professional maintenance for commercial gas stoves in Norristown. Get in touch with us to schedule service.
Here are a few basic diagnostic tips. For troubleshooting assistance specific to your unit, always consult the manufacturer's operation manual.
- Pilot light issues may mean the thermocouple needs adjustment or is broken, the gas valve is closed or the gas hose may be disconnected.
- If the oven is not heating or if it is too hot it could be the thermostat is broken.
- If you notice uneven cooking it could be the door is broken or the temperature setting is too high.
If your commercial gas oven is having problems, call K&D Factory Service to diagnose and fix the problem as soon as possible.
Restaurant equipment repair includes all types of products used for storage, food preparation and preservation, and must be maintained and repaired in the same way that refrigerators, cutlery, food processors and dishwashers are.
To avoid frequent repairs and maintenance, choose a restaurant equipment repair supplier that stocks OEM parts for the best products and brands.
Customer service is another important factor to consider before deciding who will care for your restaurant's equipment. The best restaurant equipment repair companies will understand your needs and be knowledgeable enough to guide you and assist you when something needs to be serviced.
K&D Factory Service provides professional maintenance and repair for commercial kitchen equipment of all types in Norristown. Get in touch with us to schedule service.
for Norristown, PA
Our Reviews by City
arrived on site to install reverse osmosis water system on Alto Shaam combioven. found not enough room to install water tank. filter system can easily be installed on wall, replacing current water filter system. took 2 photos and forwarded to Rich D at Allentown Branch. please advise.