Now Hiring Service Technicians!
K&D Factory Service, Inc. is seeking experienced commercial food equipment service technicians and commercial refrigeration technicians, to provide repairs at restaurants, schools, hospitals and more. K&D is a family owned and operating business who prides itself on taking care of both its customers and employees.
- An excellent wage
- 401k match
- Paid medical, dental and vision and life insurances
- Use of a company truck
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform dispatched service calls, diagnose and repair reported service issues and all other problems encountered.
- Report all service activities accurately on tablet or invoice/service orders at the completion of every call.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate parts and equipment inventories on truck.
- Operate and manage company issued vehicle, tools and equipment in accordance to company guidelines.
- Identify areas of opportunities (potential failures of current functional equipment)
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-6 years of previous experience.
- High School diploma or GED and technical school certification required.
- Prior cooking equipment, refrigeration, plumbing and electronic experience preferred.
- Basic mechanical aptitude required.
- EPA certification required for refrigeration technicians only.