Trust Us for the OEM Blodgett Parts Your Kitchen Needs
If anything goes wrong with your Blodgett products, replace it with a high-quality OEM part. To ensure your product’s continued function, contact K&D Factory Service Inc. for OEM Blodgett parts.
Enhance Your Kitchen with OEM Blodgett Replacement Parts
Blodgett installed its first oven in a Vermont tavern in 1848. Since then, the company has continued to supply the world with high-functioning convection ovens, deck ovens, and more. Blodgett products have been popular in foreign markets since the 19th century, and they continue to receive high demand today.
Your trust Blodgett products to save your kitchen space while speeding your cooking time. Whether you run a commercial kitchen, hospital restaurant, or school cafeteria, a Blodgett oven can help.
However, replacing a Blodgett part with a generic part can slow your Blodgett oven’s function and quality. Treat your Blodgett equipment as well as it treats you: choose a brand name replacement part to continue to reap your Blodgett oven’s rewards.
Turn to K&D Factory Service Inc. for OEM Expertise
If you need authentic Blodgett parts, K&D Factory Service Inc. can help. We supply you with original parts that strengthen your product’s durability, not decrease its value. Our factory-trained and certified technicians can quickly sort through our large inventory to find the specialized part you need right away.
The model and serial numbers are listed on the data plate. The locations of this plate on particular models are listed below:
- The plate is located behind the control panel in Zephaire G convection ovens. Take the panel off and examine the control compartment's interior.
- Convection ovens model numbers CTB and CTBR - The plate is located above the control panel on the underside of the oven's upper ledge.
- The plate is inside the control compartment of SHO convection ovens.
- The plate is located on the back of the Xcel convection oven.
- On the right side of the BCM, BCT, and BCP combi ovens is where the plate is located.
- The plate is located on the right side of the unit in the XR8-G and XR8-E mini-rack ovens.
At the start of the serial number is the date code. This list of numbers shows the day, month, and year that the oven was made. The letter model code follows the date code and is composed of two letters. The equipment model is indicated here as well. After the letter code, three numbers make up the factory sequence code.
One of the best convection ovens on the market is the Blodget! Due to their exceptional service and repair records, Blodgett Premium convection ovens have the lowest total cost of ownership of any commercial convection oven. Perfect for kitchens with heavy traffic and frequent use.